Welcome.. please login.. Thanks..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome.. please login.. Thanks..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roberto Carlos announces his retirement of football in 2013 to become the president of Angie Russian

Go down

Roberto Carlos announces his retirement of football in 2013 to become the president of Angie Russian Empty Roberto Carlos announces his retirement of football in 2013 to become the president of Angie Russian

Post by hicmaster 14/7/2011, 17:38

Roberto Carlos announces his retirement of football in 2013 to become the president of Angie Russian I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2011-04-03%2f%2f2011-04-032011-04-03t151518z_01_mak01_rtridsp_3_soccer-europe-russia_reuters

Revealed Brazilian veteran Roberto Carlos on Thursday that he will retire from football in 2013, the end of his contract with his current club Angie Russian, in order to assume the presidency of this club.

The veteran player that has been offered the presidency of the club Angie, indicating that he wanted to convert to the Russian club team so strong will to include a lot of Brazilian players to him.

"I'm ready to play Angie in two years to end a contract with him, but I will sign a new contract with him for the presidency of the club I run .. I remain in Russia a long time but I am ready to turn Angie into a strong team."

The Roberto Carlos, who played most of his career to Real Madrid in Spain and Inter Milan in Italy went to the Russian league coming in a surprise move from Corinthians, and expressed his conviction to live in the city of Makhachkala, capital of Russian republic of Dagestan.
hicmaster
hicmaster
Admin
Admin

Contributions : 1176

https://hic-forum.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down